Per NYC Health Department: Congratulations. Essential Fitness NYC LLC at 939 8th Avenue, Suite 404, 10019, with ID number (00008085) has passed its New York City Department of Health and Mental Hygiene inspection.
At Essential Fitness, safety is our top priority. In order to best serve our members and community, we have introduced a COVID-19 Safety Protocol to help keep our facility sanitized, our staff and clients healthy, and our community thriving. We ask that you please adhere to the following guidelines:
1. We do our best to maintain appropriate social distancing within the gym at all times, and if there are exercises that require them to be closer for a short period of time, they must all wear a mask.
2. All trainers and members will be required to wear a mask at all times while in the facility. However, the mask may be removed while training if necessary.
3. We will take everyone's temperature at the front door, with a touchless thermometer.
4. All members must use the provided hand sanitizer upon entering the facility.
5. We ask that any persons who are ill or symptomatic not come into our facility and please notify us if anyone in their family or close circle has been exposed to or tested positive for Covid-19; and if so, all must follow the Health Department's guidelines.
6. Hand Sanitizer is available throughout the facility.
If you have any questions or concerns, please let us know!
We look forward to continuing to train safely, effectively, and to help our members meet their goals. We will all get through this together!